Say goodbye to struggling with printing errors, toner smudges and paper jams. Say hello to perfectly printed labels with almost no effort. Now Desktop Labels can print your labels for you. Here are the steps to make it happen. Best of all, through February 28, you will receive 50% off when you have Desktop Labels do the printing for you.
Printing on demand is easy – follow these simple steps:
- Select the perfect label and click ‘customize’
2. Select color or grayscale and select number of boxes
3. Click continue
4. Click on the blue box to upload your images
- The blue area represents one label on the sheet, not the entire sheet.
- Labels that allow a bleed will show the bleed area outside of the dieline.
- The line inside the black dieline represents the “safe area”. On labels that do not bleed, there should be no text or images outside of the safe area.
- This software not only allows you to upload your own image, but you can upload multiple images. You also have the ability to add your own text too!
- Images must be at least 300dpi at actual size.
- Images must be one of the following file types: PDF, TIF, JPG, PNG, EPS.
5. Review your design to ensure it is correct
6. Click on approve/checkout to order
Having troubles? No problem, call our support team 24 hours a day at 1-800-241-9730 we’d be happy to help! Desktop Labels takes pride in the quality of their labels, and we look forward to working with you.
Your labels will be shipped in 3 to 5 business days. If you need them faster, call us and we can arrange it.